Slim 15″ Width Auto Defrost IcemakerSUMMIT BIM44G is an auto defrost icemaker designed for true convenience in operation and placement.
Automatic defrost makes maintenance simple and stress-free, while the BIM44G’s front-breathing cooling system and fully finished sides allow built-in or freestanding use. A 15″ width makes it ideal for any tight location. This model is Energy Star qualified as a commercial batch-type icemaker.
The BIM44G can make up to 50 pounds of clear cube-shaped ice, with an adjustable bin capacity that temporarily hold up to 25 pounds.
The BIM44G has a jet black cabinet with user-reversible stainless steel door (Left hinge is default door swing). A curved towel bar handle in brushed stainless steel is included.
This unit is NSF listed for use in commercial establishments.
Something For Everyone
Today, SUMMIT carry over 600 models of specialty refrigerators and freezers, including the largest range of fully automatic defrost compacts available on the market. Additionally, their product line consists of ranges, microwave ovens, cooktops, combination kitchens, washers and dryers, beer dispensers, wine cellars, and more. With their expanding line of built-in and freestanding units, SUMMIT serves a variety of household, commercial, and scientific markets. Specialized compact products for offices, schools, and food service establishments, refrigerators and freezers for medical and laboratory storage, minibars for hotels, and the industry’s largest selection of weather-proof outdoor refrigerators are just a few of the items you can find in their always expanding catalogue. Available at AJ Madison.
What Makes Them Different
From innovative design to superior construction, SUMMIT products embody quality from the inside out. Their models can be modified to meet specific customer needs, whether that means adding brass finishes to a beer dispenser for a dramatic look or installing digital controls on laboratory coolers for user flexibility. They offer a full range in style and size that includes their unique thin-line models, designed to fit in those commonly found but hard-to-fill narrow spaces. They have one of the industry’s largest collection of ADA compliant appliances and proudly manufacture a dozen models of ENERGY STAR listed products.
- NSF listed for use in commercial establishments.
- Certified as a batch-type commercial icemaker for its efficiency.
- Internal pump allows more flexibility in placing the unit.
- Keep your options flexible with a reversible door that is easy to switch when your arrangement changes.
- Unit ships as left hinge door swing but can be reversed.
- Reduced maintenance with auto defrost system.
- Make the best use of space by installing your icemaker under the counter and flush with other cabinets.
- Professional styling with lasting durability.
- A curved handle in brushed stainless steel offers an easy grip.
- Allows the icemaker to be used as a freestanding model.
- Makes cubes sized at 3/4″ x 3/4″ x 1″.
- Ice stays solid longer in this cold-protected bin.
- Included for your convenience.
- Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals.