This Frigidaire induction cooktop is made of sleek black ceramic glass and uses glass touch controls. The cooktop uses Auto Sizing™ Pan Detection to send the right amount of heat based on the size of the cookware, keeping the rest of the cooktop cool to the touch. There is still a hot surface indicator to inform you when a cooking is turned on as an added safety measure. There is also a cooktop timer to keep track of dishes being made.
When you select a home appliance from Frigidaire, you’ve chosen a product of exceptional performance, convenience and style; an appliance that has been designed to work in harmony with the way you live. Frigidaire is one of the leading suppliers of quality home appliances and they take pride in offering superior products and service to their customers. Through meaningful innovations, Frigidaire has humanized their technology to create appliance designs that are uncluttered, controls that are intuitive, and features that are as useful as they are smart. Available at AJ Madison.
- Auto Sizing™ Pan Detection automatically senses the size of your pan to only send heat to whatever small, medium, or large pan you are using.
- Induction only heats pans and the food in them, the area around the pans
- stays cool to the touch.
- Cutting edge and easy to use glass touch controls located at the center front of the cooktop.
- Sear steaks, crisp sandwiches, melt chocolate, or simmer sauces with the precise temperature control of induction.
- Use the built-in timer function to set a specified amount of time you want items to cook.
- A.D.A. Compliant