One of the original open burner ranges provides professional styling and a restaurant caliber burner for exceptional performance. A turn of the knobs delivers 15,000 BTUs of power down to the delicate VariSimmer setting. The large-capacity oven is equipped with a powerful 30,000 BTU u-shaped burner and ProFlow™ Convection Air Baffle to ensure perfectly even heat distribution. And six cooking functions from natural airflow baking to Gourmet-Glo infrared broiling deliver the power for any recipe. All burners are equipped with SureSpark™ Ignition System for consistent and reliable ignition.
Viking introduced professional cooking to the home when their first range shipped in 1987. Now that same exceptional performance extends into every corner of the kitchen – even the backyard. Refrigerators. Wine Cellars. Dishwashers. Grills. Cookware. Cutlery. Small appliances. It’s enough to turn any cook into a chef. The legendary Viking range is available in gas and electric models, as well as an array of sizes and finishes to fit any kitchen.
- Stainless steel open burners with 15,000 BTUs porcelain/cast iron caps provide restaurant caliber performance.
- All convection modes utilize the ProFlow™ Convection Air Baffle, which is specifically designed to ensure balanced airflow for even heat distribution.
- surface burners light at any position on the knob and re-light if extinguished, even on lowest setting.
- Gourmet-Glo™ Infrared Broiler provides intense searing heat for broiling applications.
- Natural airflow bake, convection bake, infrared broil, convection infrared broil, convection dehydrate, and convection defrost.
- For excellent visibility throughout the oven cavity.
- Six Rack Positions
- Porcelain/Cast Iron Grates and Caps
- BlackChrome™ Knobs
- Easy Cleanup
- Exclusive Color Finishes Available in Stainless Steel, Black, White, Apple Red, Burgundy, Cobalt Blue, and Graphite Gray