Maximize floor productivity with the stack washer/dryer that’s built to give laundry facilities the durability and performance needed to withstand the heavy traffic of commercial laundry – all within the space of a single unit. Built from heavy, galvanized steel and a porcelain-enamel top – the cabinet has been designed to increase machine longevity and handle regular usage. The powerful drive system was engineered and tested to provide more turns over the life of the washer, and provide customers with an exceptional cleaning experience. A six-point suspension with four dampers and two springs delivers automatic load balancing – keeping cycle times consistent to help optimize laundry efficiency. Owners can take advantage of the microprocessor controls with customizable vend prices and cycle options – giving them more opportunities to generate revenue. This also lets customers choose which cycle selection best fits their washing needs. Plus, the advanced dryer venting system delivers an optimal drying performance, helping laundry facilities cut utility costs and run with efficiency. The Whirlpool Commercial Laundry stack washer/dryer is coin-drop ready and ENERGY STAR® qualified.
At Whirlpool, advanced performance means getting great results while using less water and energy. Their ENERGY STAR qualified appliances deliver eco-efficient operation that exceeds the toughest government standards. Whirlpool is dedicated to making guesswork a thing of the past. Every detail is attended to. Every machine is designed to help you manage your home precisely the way you want-easier, faster and smarter.
- A robust coin drop and coin box come installed from the factory. Coin drop allows flexibilty in pricing your machines for your market.
- The automatic load balancing system consists of a six-point suspension, four dampers, and two springs.
- By sensing and automatically balancing a load, machines are able to work effectively and end on time, creating optimized cleaning cycles and constant turns.
- Extraction speeds up to 1,000 RPMs help pull water from the load, cutting drying time and increasing turns in both machines over their lives.
- Super Cycle offers an extra three minutes of wash time or an additional rinse for an additional cost to the user, boosting revenue opportunities.
- Controls offer the flexibility to program different vend pricing based on the day of the week and time of day. This allows owners to take full advantage of revenue-generating opportunities for their operation.
- High-efficiency technology delivers energy savings without sacrificing cleaning performance. Water is lifted from tub base through baffle holes, then showered through the load during agitation pattern.
- Oversized premium NSK bearings are sealed for added protection enhancing longevity of drive system.
- Shock-resistant, cast-metal trunnion provides additional strength to overall drive system and basket structure.
- Provides better stability for entire wash unit as a result of four dampers and two springs.
- Delivers consistent cycle times by reallocating weight to complete spin out of unbalanced loads.
- The strategically-designed bellow helps keep small items from getting caught or snagged, ensuring all items get an equal clean.
- 3.1 cu. ft.
- 6.7 cu. ft.
- ENERGY STAR®
- ADA Compliant (Washer)
- Space Saving Configuration
- Commercial-Grade Cabinet
- Powerful Drive System
- Microprocessor Controls
- Advanced Dryer Venting System
- Shaft Sleeve
- Porcelain-Enamel Top
- Pump Routine
- Robust Hinge
- Front-Access Panel
- Triple-Lip Seal with Garter Spring