Summit offers the industry’s largest selection of built-in undercounter refrigeration with a range of choices to best suit any kitchen. The FF61BI line is European-made all-refrigerators designed for built-in installation in residential settings.
Sized with a 24″ footprint, the FF61BI is front-breathing for built-in use. The fully finished cabinet also allows for freestanding use for added versatility. The models have a white exterior finish; one’s exterior is all stainless steel. The reversible door includes a professional style handle in stainless steel on all models.
The FF61BI refrigerator utilizes automatic defrost operation to ensure minimum user maintenance. The 5.5 cubic-foot interior offers more storage space than most models in this size class. Adjustable glass shelves ensure spill-proof storage, while a large crisper drawer is ideal for keeping produce at its best. A removable wine shelf lets you keep five (5) bottles securely in place. The door includes three storage racks for condiments and tall bottles. The seamless interior also features a dial thermostat and automatic light.
From innovative design to superior construction, Summit products embody quality from the inside out. Their models can be modified to meet specific customer needs, whether that means adding brass finishes to a beer dispenser for a dramatic look or installing digital controls on laboratory coolers for user flexibility. They offer a full range in style and size that includes their unique thin-line models, designed to fit in those commonly found but hard-to-fill narrow spaces. They have one of the industry’s largest collection of ADA compliant appliances and proudly manufacture a dozen models of Energy Star listed products.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating cost is based on a 2015 national average cost of $0.121 cents per kWh.
For more information, visit www.eia.gov.
24″ Undercounter Refrigerator with 5.5 cu. ft. Capacity
- Rearrange refrigerator space to accommodate all shapes and sizes, or remove shelves altogether for a simple clean-up.
- Removable scalloped wine shelf is included to store champagne and wine bottles.
- Get the longest life and best taste out of produce by storing it in a convenient slide drawer.
- Keep tall bottles and condiments right on the door for convenient access.
- Automatically illuminates when upon opening the door.
Installation and Design
- Ideal 24″ footprint offers full 5.5 cu. ft. storage capacity in a slim fit.
- Make the best use of space by installing the appliance under the counter and flush with other cabinets.
- Enjoy easy clean-up with a seamless liner that won’t hold a mess in hidden crevices.
- Reduced user maintenance with automatic defrost operation.