Achieve 100% dryness on the first try – even thick fabrics, pockets and seems – with this dryer’s Extra Power button, which extends the time, heat, and tumbling at a push of a button. This dryer is built with an advanced moisture sensing system that monitors the moisture and air temperatures to ensure even drying. Its wrinkle prevention option tumbles your clothes without additional heat for up to 150 minutes so that your clothes are guaranteed to be wrinkle-free even if you haven’t unloaded them right away. Get a connected subscription to be able to access its optional smart features, so that you can control your laundry remotely through WiFi or voice command.
Inside every Maytag appliance is the tough, hard-working spirit of American dependability. It’s more than commercial grade gears and gaskets – parts alone can’t cook a dinner for five. It’s a dedication to working better, stronger, and longer.
A lot of people depend on you. So for over 100 years, Maytag has been dedicated to building machines that you can depend on. Because dependability, well, that’s just what Maytag does.
- Dries extra-large loads with spacious 7.4 cu. ft. capacity.
- 11 dry cycles to choose from.
- 4 dryer options
- The Extra Power button boosts drying power on any cycle by extending time, heat, and tumbling. One push helps prevent under drying by getting thick fabrics, pockets, and seams drier the first time.
- Advanced Moisture Sensing uses multiple sensors to monitor inside moisture and air temperatures to help evenly dry loads.
- The Wrinkle Prevent option runs for up to 150 minutes after the cycle has ended to help keep wrinkles from forming as the dryer continues to tumble.
- The Wrinkle Control cycle uses lower temperatures and defaults to using the Wrinkle Prevent option to help minimize wrinkles.
- Quick Dry cycle
- 10-year limited parts warranty (drive motor and drum)
- Hamper door
- Heavy-duty hinges
- Remote start
- Cycle notifications
- Remote troubleshooting
- Smart tips
- Customized Favorite cycles
- Assign a task
- Cycle history