Spend less time on laundry with more room for clothes with 7.4 cu. ft. of ultra large capacity. TurboSteam™ technology reduces wrinkles and odors in up to 5 garments in just 10 minutes for when you don’t have time to wash. LG’s AI Fabric Sensor Dry optimizes drying times and temperatures by detecting the laundry’s characteristics. It measures the moisture levels during the cycle and automatically adjusts the drying time to help ensure you get dry laundry every time. With the Wrinkle Care option, the dryer periodically tumbles your laundry to keep clothes wrinkle free. Sometimes, you just don’t have time to wait for a standard dry cycle. LG’s Speed Dry Cycle is perfect for small loads and can have clothes dry in just 25 minutes. Expand the limits of your laundry room with the LG ThinQ® app. Select a cycle, start or stop the dryer and get notifications about when your laundry will be done, all from your smartphone. It even works with Google Assistant and Amazon’s Alexa, so you can manage your laundry with simple voice commands. Made to look good and build to last, an Aluminized Alloy Steel Drum keeps nicks and chips at bay so the dryer will look new for years to come.
LG home appliances are right in step with your busy world by offering the next step in home innovations. With technologically advanced solutions and top-performing products, LG appliances allow your home to work more efficiently so you can spend more time on the things that matter most. LG offers a full range of kitchen appliances, innovative appliance accessories, vacuums, air conditioners and more – all designed to make life good.
- 7.4 cu. ft.
- Options available are: More Time, Less Time, Damp Dry Signal, Wrinkle Care, Control Lock, Wi-Fi, Energy Saver, Remote Start, Signal
- Programs available are:Normal, Heavy Duty, Bedding, Small Load, Anti Bacterial, SteamSanitary™, SteamFresh™, Perm Press, Delicates, Sportswear, Towels, Speed Dry (Manual Dry), Air Dry (Manual Dry), Downloaded
- Go ahead, wear it again-in just 10 minutes, TurboSteam™ technology reduces wrinkles and odors in up to 5 garments when you don’t have time to wash. Can also be used to refresh children’s toys, decorative pillows and more.
- Forget about endless sorting or toggling through cycles-built-in sensors use AI technology to detect fabric texture and load size, then automatically select the right drying motions, temperatures and more for advanced fabric care.
- Sensor Dry detects moisture levels and automatically adjusts drying time for loads of all sizes-no more damp clothes, no more overdrying.
- With Smart Pairing™, the washer can even tell the dryer to select a compatible drying cycle, making it the ultimate laundry hack.
- No matter where you are, use the ThinQ® app to start the dryer, extend cycle time to avoid wrinkles and receive an alert when clothes are dry.
- Proactive Customer Care offers preventative maintenance tips and alerts and expedited repairs, for enhanced satisfaction plus improved product performance.
- An advanced aluminized alloy coating is added to the steel dryer drum to enhance durability and maintain its luster and attractive finish which helps keep nicks and chips at bay so your dryer looks like new even after years of use.
- Keep your dryer clean, efficient, and safe with FlowSense™ duct clogging and lint filter indicators that let you know when your ducts and filter need cleaning to avoid lint buildup.
- Improves the dryer’s performance for greater efficiency and lower utility bills.
- With flexibility to fit almost any space, these dryers are worth showing off, but when space dictates otherwise it’s good to know they’ll easily fit in a closet with plenty of room to close the closet door.
- Install the pair side-by-side, or get a stacking kit and install the dryer over the washer to save even more space.
- LG’s heavy duty dryer with LoDecible™ Quiet Operation is noticeably quieter than any other dryer.
- Periodically tumbles your laundry to keep clothes wrinkle free.
- High efficiency sensor drying and low-heat settings save energy and money, ENERGY STAR® certified dryers use about 20% less energy than conventional models without sacrificing features or performance.