GE’s HE Sensor Dry technology and My Cycle Settings ensure that your clothes will be dried properly. The HE Sensor Dry detects the moisture in the drum and adjusts the drying time accordingly. My Cycle Settings give you the ability to customize the dryer settings and store it as a preset for future use. This model comes equipped with WiFi Connect, so you can remotely monitor the cycle status and extend the dryer cycle if necessary.
GE Consumer and Industrial spans the globe as an industry leader in major appliance, lighting and integrated industrial equipment systems and services. They provide solutions for commercial, industrial and residential use in more than 100 countries which uses innovative technologies and “ecomagination.” It’s a GE initiative to aggressively bring to market new technologies that help customers and consumers meet pressing environmental challenges to deliver comfort, convenience and electrical protection and control. GE brings imagination to work.
- Automatically detects the moisture in the drum and adjusts the dryer time accordingly.
- Remotely monitor the dryer cycle and extend the time if necessary.
- Control compatible smart appliances with Amazon Alexa. Simply speak your commands and Alexa will do the work for you.
- Control compatible smart appliances with Google Home. Simply speak your commands and your Google Home will do the task for you.
- Keep track of what’s in the fridge from your grocer’s aisle, how much time is left on that roast in the oven, or if it’s time to add the next load of laundry right from your smart device. Remote Monitoring will always keep you in the know
- Use your smart device as a remote control to control appliance functions, whether you’re home, in the office, or on the road.
- A dedicated setting for steaming that you can customize with the number of garments being steamed.
- Customize the dryer settings and store as a preset for future use.
- A no heat tumble setting that helps prevent wrinkles and creases.
- Detects dampness and sends an alert for when to iron clothes.
- ENERGY STAR®
- 7.4 cu. ft. Capacity