All FF7 models use automatic defrost operation to save on user maintenance and include adjustable shelves. A rocker switch to turn the interior light on and off is located just behind the adjustable thermostat for additional convenience.
User-friendly and energy efficient, the FF7 line is CalCode compliant and commercially approved with ETL-S. Models are available in white, black, and stainless steel with an extensive choice in handle style, or with a frame that accepts custom panels. Additional features let you create the ideal all-refrigerator for use in home dens, upscale kitchens, foodservice establishments, and any other setting that requires dependable refrigeration.
AccuCold by Summit has been supplying refrigerators and freezers to the medical, laboratory, pharmacy and scientific markets for over four decades. AccuCold features an extensive product line in all sizes, including the largest assortment in the industry of built-in undercounter and ADA-compliant models with locks, as well as a complete selection of chest and upright freezers, low-temperature freezers, and compact units. AccuCold offers their products with the features you need, including locks, temperature alarms, data loggers, and more. AccuCold is continuously innovating their product line to provide the highest quality, most convenient operation, and best value for all your pharmaceutical, scientific, medical, and laboratory storage needs.
- Interior capacity features adjustable shelving, deep shelf space, and interior light on rocker switch
- Rearrange the refrigerator space to accommodate all shapes and sizes or remove shelves for a simple clean-up
- Interior accommodates large trays up to 19 1/2″ x 15 1/2″
- Turn the light on when you need it and off when you’re done with a convenient rocker switch
- An easy-to-clean flat liner accepts large trays
- Dial thermostat located inside for easy temperature management
- User-reversible door swing for added flexibility
- Cold wall design with hidden evaporator and seamless interior
- Easy clean-up with a seamless liner that won’t hold a mess in hidden crevices
- Reduced user maintenance with automatic defrost
- Allows the refrigerator to be used freestanding
- Less than 24 inches wide with a full 5.5 c.f. capacity
- Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals
- ETL-S listed to NSF-7 Standards for use in commercial establishments
- 32″ height for use in settings complying with ADA guidelines for lower counter height