The FF6BCSS can be built-in under counters or used freestanding. The 24″ footprint is ideal for many cutouts, while the full 5.5 cu. ft. interior provides more storage than most units in this size class. This unit comes with a fully wrapped stainless steel cabinet and door. Our signature towel bar handle in brushed stainless steel completes the look.
Inside, the FF6BCSS utilizes low maintenance automatic defrost operation. A unique “hidden” evaporator is set behind the rear wall to create a seamless, easy-to-clean interior that also maximizes shelf space to provide generous storage. Adjustable glass shelves allow users to reconfigure the interior to accommodate a variety of sizes. Additional features include automatic interior lighting, door storage, and a crisper drawer. This unit includes an adjustable dial thermostat.
With its ideal size and quality design, the FF6BCSS is an attractive and reliable refrigerator for a variety of general purpose applications. For more finish options, browse the entire FF6BI Series.
NOTE: This unit is designed for general purpose, medical, or commercial applications and does not meet DOE energy standards for residential use.
AccuCold by Summit has been supplying refrigerators and freezers to the medical, laboratory, pharmacy and scientific markets for over four decades. AccuCold features an extensive product line in all sizes, including the largest assortment in the industry of built-in undercounter and ADA-compliant models with locks, as well as a complete selection of chest and upright freezers, low-temperature freezers, and compact units. AccuCold offers their products with the features you need, including locks, temperature alarms, data loggers, and more. AccuCold is continuously innovating their product line to provide the highest quality, most convenient operation, and best value for all your pharmaceutical, scientific, medical, and laboratory storage needs.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating costs is based on a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh. For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
- ETL-S Approved to ANSI-NSF Standard 7
- The unique 24″ wide models offer full capacity in a slim fit
- Durable construction with modern style
- Make the best use of space by installing your appliance under the counter and flush with other cabinets
- Allows the unit to be used freestanding
- SUMMIT’s original “hidden” evaporator is concealed in the wall so it never touches your fingers or your food
- Enjoy easy clean-up with a seamless liner that won’t hold a mess in hidden crevices
- Reduced maintenance with auto defrost system
- Rearrange your refrigerator space to accommodate all shapes and sizes or remove shelves for a simple clean-up
- Get the longest life and best taste out of produce by storing it in a convenient slide drawer
- Store large bottles right on the door for easy access
- Automatically illuminates when you open the door
- A curved stainless steel handle adds function and elegance, providing more room for a comfortable grip
- Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals
There are no reviews yet.