Create customized cycles for your large capacity electric dryer in a few touches for the right fabric care. A dryer sanitize cycle uses higher temperatures to sanitize items like towels, while the Wrinkle Shield™ option helps keep wrinkles from setting into clean clothes. And to save energy, the EcoBoost™ option uses less heat while providing the same great drying performance.
At Whirlpool, advanced performance means getting great results while using less water and energy. Their ENERGY STAR qualified appliances to deliver eco-efficient operation that exceeds the toughest government standards. Whirlpool is dedicated to making guesswork a thing of the past. Every detail is attended to. Every machine is designed to help you manage your home precisely the way you want-easier, faster and smarter.
- With a 7.4 cu. ft. capacity dryer drum, there’s plenty of room to easily handle the large loads you washed in the matching top load washer.
- Two built-in sensors measure moisture and temperature levels to help prevent overdrying and automatically stop the cycle when the load is dry.
- Help keep wrinkles from setting into clean, dry fabrics with the Wrinkle Shield™ option. It keeps clothes tumbling for up to 150 minutes after the cycle ends or until you open the door.
- Use less energy while still getting great drying performance with the EcoBoost™ option that uses less heat and extended cycle times for greater energy efficiency.
- Intuitive Controls let the dryer guide you to the right cycle combinations or customize up to 35 of your own to get the right type of fabric care for whatever you’re drying.
- Choose between 4 dryer options.
- The Sanitize cycle provides care for your clothes in the dryer while eliminating 99.9% of common household bacteria.
- Dry a small load quickly or customize settings to add more time. Plus, you can choose to remember your settings for your next load of laundry.
- Easily transfer loads from the washer to the dryer and from the dryer to the laundry basket without worrying about clean clothes falling on the floor with this wide-opening door.