Viking Dishwashers provide spotless dishes with three wash arms and a triple filtration system. Variable pressure wash adjusts water volume, pressure, and temperature according to load size and soil levels.
- Allows for loading of taller glasses in upper rack or larger pans in bottom rack.
- Three layers of insulation – bitumen, cotton and full side walls create one of the quietest dishwashers on the market.
- Variable pressure wash adjusts water volume, pressure, and temperature according to load size and soil levels.
- Allows for easy viewing of cycle/option selection and remaining wash time.
- Pots/Pans Plus – Extra-heavy soil level
- Regular Wash – Normal soil level
- Quick Wash – 35 Minutes!
- Rinse/Hold – Pre-rinse dishes clean
- Express Function – Sensor detects rinse aid and automatically sets drying cycle duration
- Sanitize Function – Raises water temperature in final rinse to meet NSF requirements
- High Gloss – Provides superior drying performance
- Half Load – Energy saving function for use with partial loads
- Delay Start – Allows delayed activation for up to 24 hours
- Accommodates 14 international place settings
- Industry-leading heavy gauge top and bottom dish baskets hold even the heaviest dishes
- Adjustable stemware shelves can be used for holding ladles or other small utensils
- Foldable tines provide versatility for the loading of pots, pans, and uniquely sized items in top and bottom racks
- Bottom rack has four and top rack has three split foldable tines with variable setting from flat to vertical
- Sliding cutlery basket can be moved horizontally to any position
There are no reviews yet.