Iron-A-Way’s ironing centers are the ultimate in ironing organization. The convenient features all bundled into one location are the swiveling ironing board for versatility in ironing garments, storage shelves for ironing agents, a garment bar for hanging multiple items while ironing, a timer that shuts off electricity for safety, and a spotlight shining over the ironing area. Optional add-ons include the hot iron rest that safely holds the active iron while ironing, a premium iron by Maytag, and a narrow sleeveboard for ironing sleeves and other smaller sections of clothing. There are a variety of door finishes to match existing cabinetry, or the standard door, maple veneer, can be stained. The door can also accept metal overlay panels for a more contemporary look.
For more than 53 years, Iron-A-Way Inc. has been manufacturing built-in ironing centers. Today, Iron-A-Way continues its commitment to improve its value to its customers and improve its product line. With a dedication to quality and customer satisfaction, it’s no wonder Iron-A-Way remains the number one manufacturer of built-in-ironing centers
Deluxe Swivel Ironing Center
- The metal ventilated board allows steam to effectively pass through fabrics, keeps the ironing surface dry from condensation, and provides a more even-heated ironing surface.
- The swivel board allows for a 90° left-right turn of the board for flexibility. It also makes it easier to use the square end of the board.
- Not only a convenient spot to store the iron altogether, it keeps it out of reach when the iron is hot.
- This timer cuts off electricity to the iron once the timer goes off.
- Keep all ironing sprays and other agents on two interior storage shelves.
- The garment bar is helpful when ironing more than one garment. It can hold multiple clothes hangers.
- This spotlight makes it easy to see while ironing.
- The standard door is maple veneer which can be finished and stained to match existing cabinetry, or select from:
- Flat White
- Raised Maple
- Raised Oak
- Raised Pine
- Raised White
- The standard maple veneer door can be ordered, and then multiple metal overlays can be ordered to cover the door.
- Black Metal
- Carbon Metal
- White Metal
- Biscuit Metal
- Smudge-Proof Stainless Steel
- Hot Iron Rest holds the active iron while adjusting garments on the ironing board.
- Maytag Steam Iron heats up in one minute and slides smoothly on the stainless steel ironing plate.
- Sleeveboard is small and narrow, perfect for ironing sleeves or small garments that can’t fit on the main nose of the ironing board.
- Fully Assembled and Ready to Install
- Ironing Board Cover and Pad
- Full Length Piano Hinge
- Built-In Safety Switch
- UL Listed