This front-load washer from Bosch provides versatile wash options with 15 different cycles. From delicate, gently soiled linens to heavy duty items in need of a heavy clean, there’s a cycle selection for everything. There’s even a specialty Jeans cycle to preserve denim for a longer life. The special Allergen cycle heats water up to 145°F to remove allergy triggers like germs or dust mites.ActiveWater technology automatically senses the needs of each load and ensures that only the necessary amount of water and electricity is used. Efficiency features such as this earn the WAT28400UC washer Energy Star certification for outstanding energy efficiency.
Anti-vibration circular walls reduce noise for a quieter washer, while the wave-shaped structured drum delivers a powerful yet gentle wash. At a spin speed of 1,400 RPM, your clothes are guaranteed to leave the washer ready for the dryer. Bosch blends powerful washing performance, efficiency and convenience to bring you this outstanding front-load washer. Available at AJ Madison.
Where German Engineering Meets Flawless Design
Customers who purchase Bosch kitchen appliances and home appliances have never had to choose between groundbreaking engineering and modern design. For over 125 years, they’ve designed products with both functionality and aesthetics in mind.
Bringing German Engineering From The Road To The Kitchen
Two of Germany’s strongest home appliance companies join in their quest to bring their best engineering to America’s kitchens.
Bosch home appliances is part of BSH, BSH Home Appliances Group, based in Munich, Germany. As part of the third largest appliance manufacturer in the world, Bosch has been selling high performance German-engineered major home appliances and cooking appliances in the United States since 1991. Known nationwide for raising the standards in appliance quietness, efficiency and integrated design, Bosch frequently receives top ratings in leading consumer publications and is the winner the 2011, 2012 and 2013 Energy Star Sustained Excellence Award. With US headquarters in Irvine, CA, the company operates an appliance park in New Bern, North Carolina comprised of state-of-the-art factories for dishwashers, ranges, ovens and cooktops.
Everyone Knows Germans Craft Brilliant and Efficient Machines
The question is, Why At Bosch, it’s because they relish a challenge. They prize the ability to overcome technological obstacles in order to produce precise, powerful machines that perform better, are more intuitive to use and use fewer resources, while delivering world-class performance.
Moreover, they aren’t afraid of the exacting work it takes to produce elegant, stylish products with the most advanced technology available. Combine that with rigorous technical education, strict German efficiency guidelines and over two hundred days of rain driving us inside for long periods, well, maybe it’s not that difficult to understand what drives Germans to engineer the world’s best machines.
Manuals & Guides
This clothes washer uses 84 kWh/yr. and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $10.16.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating cost is based on 8 wash loads a week and a 2015 national average electricity cost of $0.121 cents per kWh.
For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
Manuals & Guides
- Adjusts water level to your specific load for an efficient wash cycle
- Wash up to 15.4 lbs. or 16 bath towels in a single load
- Permanent Press, Permanent Press Heavy Soil, Permanent Press Light Soil, Delicates, Quick 30 min, Rinse/Spin, Hand Wash/Wool, Drain, Cotton Normal, Cotton Light Soil, Towels, Allergen, Jeans, Heavy Duty, Drum Clean
- SpeedPerfect, Temperature, Finish in, Extra Rinse, Prewash, Spin Speed, Start/Pause, Child Lock, Signal
- Provides up to 40% faster washing time
- Special cycle maintains the color and fabric quality of denim
- For quieter operation and improved energy efficiency and performance
- Reduce vibrations to keep washer running at a quiet volume of 54 dBA while washing and 73 dBA while spinning
- Washer plugs into dryer for space savings and flexible installation
- Meets or exceeds federal guidelines for energy efficiency for year-round energy and money savings