The 45″ built-in electric cooktop from Viking is a one of a kind model. It is a powerful 6 burner cooktop with a variety of surface elements to offer professional-type cooking power. Their cooktops are easy to clean thanks to the strong, wear-resistant glass ceramic surface. Even the die-cast metal knobs can be removed for handwashing. Introduce a sleek, powerful and low maintenance electric cooktop to your home kitchen with Viking’s spectacular RVEC3456BSB model.About Viking
Viking introduced professional cooking to the home when their first range shipped in 1987. Now that same exceptional performance extends into every corner of the kitchen – even the backyard. Refrigerators. Wine Cellars. Dishwashers. Grills. Cookware. Cutlery. Small appliances. It’s enough to turn any cook into a chef.
When people think of Viking, the bold, commercial look of the Professional Series range is the image that most likely pops into their heads. Ultra-premium features like high-performance burners, convection baking, and infrared broiling easily handle everything from crème brûlée to rack of lamb. The legendary Viking range is available in gas and electric models, as well as an array of sizes and finishes to fit any kitchen.
- Fast high heat makes cooking a flash in the pan with our QuickCook(TM) surface elements.
- Surface elements utilize new ribbon technology elements – elements reaching full power in about three seconds.
- For fast cooking, regardless of the type of cookware used.
- Spend more time creating and less time cleaning with our easy-to-clean glass ceramic top and removable knobs.
- Extremely durable for easy cleanup.
- Keep everything under control with our childproof metal die-cast knobs.
- These removable, push-to-turn knobs provide safe, easy operation as well as cleanup.
- For safety, indicator lights let you know when the surface is still hot to the touch.
- Offer a combined output of up to 11,600 watts
- Heating elements are easy to clean.